Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Top Secret Reverence Sharing Time!



My sharing time this month is on Reverence.  The outline suggests that we show the following pictures (Reverence Pictures) to the kids and have them discuss what they can do to be more reverent.  Because I like to have more fun...
I am turning them into Secret Reverence Agents.
I will be giving each group one picture in a sealed envelope that says
TOP SECRET REVERENCE PROJECT
I think I will also get them all some inexpensive play sunglasses.  :)
Anyhow, their mission will be to find out how they should be using the item pictured (hands, feet, etc) to be more reverent.
I will also be including a necklace made of this (Heart Necklace) for a super top secret mission.  That mission will be to find a person in primary that is using that pictured item to be reverent and give them the Super Reverent Agent necklace.
I love to play.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment