Monday, February 13, 2012

Welcome!

My name is Katie.  I am a 30 something year old woman whose only children have four legs and tails.  And I'm the Primary President.  Are you kidding me?  Me?  Primary President?  How does one go from eternal Sunbeam teacher to Primary President?  Isn't there some stepping up process? 
Anyhow, I was completely floored when the Bishop called me.  I cried, tried to figure it out and then, like all good Mormon women, went to Sugardoodle to try and find out what the heck I was supposed to be doing.  Do you think it offered any information?  Of course not.  Dang it.  I was annoyed, to say the least, that I couldn't find any information online about how to do this!  Hence this blog.  So, I am documenting my journey...hope it helps!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea Katie! Now you can share all your creative ideas for me to steal... umm borrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry, yuo're a tad more brilliant than I am. Wanna help me with this? Might be fun?

      Delete